Ingram Independent School District's sports programs offer opportunities for incoming or future athletes to experience training and competition through various camps during the summer at Ingram Tom Moore High School.
- Speed and Power Camp. Ingram Tom Moore High School strength and conditioning coaches will lead this camp from 7-9 a.m. from June 12 through July 20. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Running Camp. Ingram Tom Moore High School track and field coach Brent Beadle leads this track and field camp to improve your speed, stamina and strength. The camp is for athletes five years old to 12 years old. The camp's two sessions are from 5-6:30 p.m. on May 23-25 and May30-June 1. The cost is $25 and includes a T-shirt. For more information, contact email@example.com
- Football Camp. Ingram Tom Moore High School coach Tate Demaso hosts a camp from 8-10 a.m. July 24-26 at Warrior Stadium. The camp is open to athletes in grades third through eighth. For more information, email coach Demaso at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys and Girls Basketball Camp. Ingram Tom Moore High School basketball coach Jessica Fierro hosts this camp starting June 6-8. Sessions for girls in grades three through six are from 8-10 a.m. Sessions for seventh through ninth graders are from 10 a.m. to noon. The camp is $40 and includes a T-shirt. Register at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSegBgd1BK4NnSX9kQeNQFKL23my-tNIkL_X_CJN7Bs29X4kRQ/viewform
- Ingram Softball Skills Nights. Hosted at the Ingram Little League fields, Ingram Tom Moore softball conducts skills clinics on June 5, 19 and 26. Players can pay at the field. The clinic is from 6-7 p.m.